Thursday, October 3, 2019

Dear Travelers!

Greeting form Himalayan Kingdom!!!

    SHAMBHU, well organizer & service oriented travel guide form Everest region is my quick introduction. I am travel expert for the mountain and collecting divers experience of Nepali multi factor.
I was impressed form my early age to run adventure after seeing few adventures people passing through my village with exploring diversity of multicultural, daily life & belief system. I am very mature form my early age to accept my responsibility and duty. I am knowledgeable, dutiful, loyal, Cooperative and responsibility  guide and always take my job serious.

MOUNTAIN SICKNESS!!!
Sickness is the biggest challenging during the travel period form the long way to hospital. Moreover, mountain sickness can take away your life by small mistake but that can be avoidable by improving your small discipline & following mountain rule.
Acetazolamide, Dexamethasona, Nifedipine, Stemile, Painkiller, Lomatil, Ciprofloxacillin, Tinidazole, Cold and Flu tablets, Kof-tablets, Cetrizine are recommended medicine during the wild travel. Which are help to:

# Preserve your Life;
# Prevent Victims;
# Prevent further Damage;
# Promote Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment